YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 16, 2011

Tunes

The other day I was bravely facing our basement full of basically junk and other precious items, (junk) and I came across my parent's album collection. As I flipped through the records I found classics such as Michael Jackson's "Thriller" and Fleetwood Mac's "Rumors." Man those suckers ROCK! So I found a cheap turntable on ebay in brand new condition and after patiently waiting it arrived safe and sound. The first album I played was of course MJ's. (who else...) and rocked out to Billie Jean. There is just something classy about listening to songs on a good ole' record player. The best part about the record player is that it connects to my computer and I can record songs straight from the record and they save as MP3s. Genius. Unfortunately the songs are a tad "recordy" and not as high quality as I prefer, but hey, it's still pretty sweet.
      

Also I'm pretty sure the movie "The Blues Brothers" is an excellent film. And that's all.

P.S. "Orange whip? Orange whip? Orange whip? We'll take 3 orange whips."

No comments: