YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Big Day

Today was a big day for me. You wanna know why? Well....I'll tell ya. I had my very FIRST Big Mac. No, my parents didn't intentionally deprive me of this burger my whole life, and yes I did say it was my first Big Mac...in 20+ years. And let me tell you, I wasn't a big fan. I mean, it was tasty and I licked my fingers once or twice, but it wasn't anything compared to my fav the Big N' Tasty. That secret sauce just didn't do it for me I suppose.
On the bright side, as my parents and I sat and people watched whilst licking our delish McDonald's ice creams cones, a gaggle of young boys (prob like 6th graders) walked in holding Macey's bags. Then they proceeded to each pull out their purchases as they nestled into their booth. Each boy revealed a different soda-Jones, Fanta, etc. Then the last boy pulled out a Fuji water. I liked that kid. Very clever and original. The best part was watching all 4 of the boys try and help out the Fanta boy with his bottle because apparently they didn't know you can just twist the cap and it will come off. Instead they tried multiple ways to pop it off using the table and chairs as leverage. But...to no avail. Eventually they asked the cashier for help who simply twisted the cap off which completely amazed the boys. Topic of conversation for these boys for the rest of the day: "Dude! She totally popped that cap off with her bare hands."
I love people watching.

No comments: