YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 6, 2011

Teeth, Temple, and Treats

Last Thursday I went to the Den-teest for my mish papers. I passed with flying colors! Then my pal Molly and I went into Salt Lake to the temple, which we have been doing for a couple of weeks now. After a lovely time in the temple, we sat in Temple Square chatting with some sister missionaries. It made me UBER jealous that they were already on their missions, and I still have to wait. :( Then Molly and I wanted to treat ourselves to a scrumptious/fancy dinner so we hit up The Rodizio Grill. That place is FAB-TAB! We had the salad bar and the endless meat-on-speer option. SooooOOOOOooooo Delicious! The strangest thing we ate was a chicken heart which tasted just like...chicken... strange. Then after we were soo stuffed that we couldn't eat another bite we ordered a dessert which consisted of cinnamon pastries filled with cream drenched in caramel and vanilla ice cream... divine. After we rolled ourselves out of the restaurant, we stopped in some of the shops at Trolley Square. There was a neato place with a lot of cool ethnic jewelry and tapestries and a pop culturey place that sold such awesome stuff! Do enjoy the pics I snapped of our day!



Chilled Strawberry soup.

Chilled Mango soup

Chicken heart and lime. 

Green means, " GO! Bring us meat! Especially grilled pineapple." Man, I didn't know a color could say so much. 

Molly loooved the food. 

I lova food. 

The remains of our dessert. 

Rodizio Grill. 


Check out the lamp we found in the pop culture store. Sketchy. 

No comments: