YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Just Call Me Tibby

Well folks, it's official. I am the least cool girl in school. I am currently sitting at home with my cats while my friends are out and about traveling the world. And by the "world" I MEAN the WHOLE world. I have two friends currently in grand ole' Paris, one friend in New Delhi, and another friend in Israel. How lucky am I to be stuck in exotic Tooele, UT while my friends meander through foreign lands? I'm a lucky duck indeed.

Before Aubrey left for Paris, she stayed with me and we watched the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
Sisterhood of the traveling pants 7
Yes, it's a girly movie, and yes, we are girls. All you math geniuses out there just add two and two together. Anyway...we decided that I am going to be playing the role of Tibby this summer as I work begrudgingly all summer at Macey's, "your friendly neighborhood grocer." Maybe I'll film a documentary (doubtful) or maybe I'll befriend a girl with Leukemia. (even more doubtful) But I guess all in all my summer won't suck too bad because at least I don't have to risk being kidnapped on the streets of Paris, or robbed by the people of India. Lucky me.

P.S. here's a great big Israeli shout out to my pal Emily! You eat that hummus!!!

1 comment:

Emily M. Schmidt said...

And the funny thing is, out of all the "sisters" in the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, you look like Tibby! I too am sitting at home STILL trying to find a job to keep me occupied. Wish I was traveling too...you're not alone Meagan!