YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Downtown Tooele


Today was our day off so Lindsey and I decided to head in to our madre's work and well, vote. We voted for the new city council (cough cough our dad cough cough) and then took Mom to lunch at Niks- an AMAZING Greek restaurant. We all had tasty sandwiches and lemon rice. My sandwich was Genoa Salami. Delish. Then we stopped at some cute perfume/gift shop stores along Vine Street. Mom went back to work and Lindsey and I went to Sweet Lizzy's candy store and splurged...Then we went to a clothing store called The Modish Place where I met the owner who came straight from the Philippines!!! Crazy eh? We chatted about her country and it's world famous mangoes and coconut pies. Then she invited me over for some Filipino food sometime. I bought two skirts for my mish and a FAB chest with Chinese writing on all sides. It was a great day! Good Old Tooele strikes again!

Isn't this thing amazing!?


No comments: