YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 24, 2011

It's Time to Rendezvous!

Today after work, mom came in and bought some green Anaheim peppers and Lindsey roasted them for her. We have sold a ton of these to the good people of Tooele! What up! Now they are cooling on several cookie sheets in our refrigerator. yummmmmm.


Chili roaster

Roasted chilis

Mom, Dad and I headed over to the Rendezvous (Yes I googled the spelling of that word. What is it with these words and their silent letters!?) There were a bunch of teepees/tents with people totally decked out in rendezvous garb selling their homemade goodies. I was totally impressed with these people who must do this all the time in the dead of summer with a dead animal hanging around their neck. Dedication people, that's what that is! I bought some leather cord for a bracelet, and some feather beads to make some earrings. I also bought some homemade root beer that came in a bottle with a cork! So awesome.  Good times were definitely had.

Saaaweet lanterns

mmmmm root beer



Fox face




I wrote this with a feather and ink!




Looking up through the teepee

No comments: