YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 19, 2011

Poppies and Pat

Today at work I was talking to Pat, the flower whisperer, about flowers and all the different types. I found a picture of a BEAUTIFUL flower and she told me it was a poppy. This is when I decided poppies are my new favorite flower...at least for awhile (Don't worry gerber daisies...you are a very close second...)  Poppies are just such happy looking flowers dontcha think!? Take a peek for yourself *curteousy of google images of course!* oh and p.s. the fact that several Middle Eastern countries make a living making opium from these flowers doesn't phase me at all...I mean illegal drugs coming from such a pretty flower? Go figure...



Isn't this a GREAT bouquet?! 


I want this painting for my wall!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's not the flower from which the drug is made