YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cocoa Bean and Skull Candy

I'm sorry to say, but I think I am COMPLETELY obsessed with the Cocoa Bean. For all of those who don't know what the Cocoa Bean is, how are you still living? Basically it is a "Mormon Starbucks" as my BFF Aubrey put it, where all their drinks are made with cocoa instead of coffee (said with a New York accent) . Today I had the white raspberry frappĂ© minus the white but plus milk chocolate. It was DELISH! They also have amazing cupcakes, with crazy flavor combinations. My favorite is actually not even a cupcake...its called the ultimate brownie, and holy frick is it the ultimate brownie experience. It tastes like a party in my mouth, which is a cupcake flavor there surprisingly enough... Anywho...back to my main point. Obsession. I collect the stickers that come on the drink cups and cupcake boxes and put them on my door. I'm pretty sure they're not all mine....at least I hope they're not all mine...hmmm...maybe that explains why I am always out of money......
Count them...18 stickers!!!


The other day I was sitting in my textiles class bored out of my FREAKING mind when my pal T'Jae was casually scrolling through whiskeymilitia.com. Now he had introduced me to this website awhile back when he let me listen to his brother's insane headphones which were purchased on that website. So you can imagine I just HAD to get my hands on some of those! After some research, and to my dismay, I found the dream headphones averaged at a price range of $45-60. :( Bummmmmmmmer. So I moved on with my life. BUT in this before-mentioned textiles class when we were supposed to be paying attention to some lame fibers or something, T'Jae had the brilliant idea to check the website and BAM there they were; my dream headphones glowing on the screen in all their bassy glory! AND the best part- $16.00. *wipes a tear* OBVIOUSLY I had to get'me some of those so I did, and so did T'Jae. (compulsive internet shopper... we don't judge) After waiting patiently for 2 days they were safe and secure in my hands. But I had to wait for an entire 2 hour drawing class to open them. I swear they were sitting there burning a hole into the top of my desk.
As I raced home and ripped those suckers open (and by ripped, I mean RIPPED. They sure don't want it to be easy for you to open them) I plugged in the 'pod, cranked the bass, and had a musical experience unlike any other I've ever had. My ears were front row at a Kanye concert bumping along to the heavy beat of "Heartless." I was in love.

My firstborn

2 comments:

T'Jae said...

i am honored to have made this post and play a significant role in your happiness. you'll have to post our amazing performance of come home...bwahahaha

Meagan-Dizzle said...

Yes, Yes I will. That is as soon as we can buckle down and practice it!!!