YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 14, 2011

V-Day and the Utah Wave

Today was Valentine's day, and either you're happy about it, or you're miserable. Frankly, I don't give a rats *cough* about Valentine's day because of 2 reasons. Reason A: I have never had a real Valentine, nor do I expect one anytime in the near future and you know what?!? I'm TOTALLY fine with that. I'm not a gushy gushy gal. And reason number next: Valentines day is just a way for candy companies to make mucho dineros and for everyone to have an excuse to wear red and pink all day without looking too gay. I hope you're gathering that I'm not a huge fan of Valentines day, especially when it's the main topic of the facebook world. I mean C'MON people. Isn't there anything more exciting to post as your status???




Soooo....After my color theory class, Miriam, Emily and I took a well-deserved trip (not so much on my part because I'm a regular) to the Cocoa Bean. I mean, why not? We asked ourselves. I bought my FAV-the Ultimate Brownie-one for me and one for me, I MEAN Lindsey....and then I bought my fav drink-the cocoa bean chocolate frappe, but this time there was a serious miscommunication and the girl gave me brown water. BUUUUT I can't really complain much because it was free...yes, I did use up my punch card already....don't judge me.  As we were sitting there enjoying our insane calorie intake, a monstrous wave burst through the door and blew everyone to the back of the cafe....okay not really, but this lady had some MASSIVE hair. I like to call this hairstyle the "Utah Wave." Of course I HAD to snag a sneak shot, and with the help of Emily's impressive phone camera skills and the unknown cooperation of the "wave wearer" this shot was beautifully captured. Ah the joys of hairspray.

Behold...the wave.


This cupcake says it all

Miriam had a rough Valentine's day. She scraped this sucker CLEAN
ULTIMATE BROWNIE




What my drink was supposed to look like....

4 comments:

Seymour said...

You're crazy, kid! Your prose is very much like your speech.

However, the one area of agreement is the bad hairdo of the gal in the store. I'm convinced such ladies don't have a small hand-held mirror with which to view the back of their head in their bathroom mirrors. If they did, who'd ever leave their home looking like that?!

Meagan-Dizzle said...

Black Magic Woman...is that you???

Unknown said...

So I noticed that you had posted some kind of blog link on Facebook and well....... I have one argument, what you seem to call the WaVE I would for sure call the BuMP...

But hey it's not my bLoG...

Oh and I have already used to of my free Cocoa Bean drink cards. Tally that up.

T'Jae said...

lookey here! your blog is so popular!
I think it is soooo funny that you took a picture of that monstrous hair that i prefer to call a "speed bump"~ but the wave will suffice.

and just fyi~ my status never had anything to do with valentines day or love. :)