YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Was Using Numbers and Stuff...

 Brian Regan said it best, " Hey, look at me! I'm a moron. I wasn't even close. I was using numbers and stuff...Cat. KAT. I knew there were two Ts."


Sometimes  ALL the TIME people don't know how to spell. It drives me NUTS and makes me laugh at the same time. I don't know why I choose to be an interior design major when CLEARLY I should be an English major. My biggest spelling pet peeve in the WHOLE WORLD (yes I've traveled the world teaching English..duh.)  is the word your. I literally clench my teeth and twitch a little bit when I see a text message that says, " I hope your okay." It just is one of those things...fingernails on a chalkboard if you will. Also the word definitely does NOT have an A. It's not definately...it's DEFINITELY. Holy cow I am on a rampage.
So...to calm my raging grammar annoyance I chose to channel my inner anger to a more positive effort-making fun of people who can't spell...
Do enjoy these misspellings and ALWAYS remember to use spell check.
(Now I'm going to have to make sure I spelled everything correctly...)




This is just sad.

Hmmm...ortherised....

"It must be Italian!"

Is there a limit on how many times I can be a violator???

...Or make signs while drinking and driving

Tragic.

I want to be the managership!

1 comment:

Kira said...

haha totally agree with you! Love your blog!