YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Drive

After work today I decided to go for a drive around Tooele county and snap some shots to clear my head. Apparently the weather decided to skip fall and go straight into winter because today we had snow. Yep, you know them; the white flurries that usually make an appearance mid-Nov came a falling down today, creating a gorgeous mountain scene if I do say so myself. Oh winter how I will miss you as I am in the Philippines. I guess I should start getting my fill of warm coats and hot chocolate.


Middle {finger} Canyon


I believe these were once sunflowers


Hello sun

Changing leaves

Mountain scene



This little guy was still livin among the other dead weeds

Land and Sea {sea=Salt Lake}

2 comments:

Our Family of Four said...

I miss beautiful Utah!

Hailey Randall said...

meagan! you take awesome pictures!!! p.s. i read your blog all the time :) it is even book marked on my blog haha