YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Maceys with an E

So I work at Maceys...the grocery store...and my shift a lot of the time is from 6 am to 2 pm which means I get to do the wet rack. It's whatever, but wet rack is just produce slang for the section that holds everything that needs refrigeration...and it has the rain on it...yeah. So anywho...I get to take everything off, spray it down, and put new product up. This usually takes me about 4 hours. Well on Friday I did a SLAMING job. I mean just look at these pictures I illegally shot. (phone usage is totally frowned upon) I was so impressed with myself, and went around telling people to look at my rack. Now that I think about it, maybe I shouldn't have said those exact words.....



What up.







1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I can just imagine the look on that old man's face when you told him to look at your beautiful rack! haha Sadly, the pictures didn't show up, so I couldn't see your rack. I hope no one else is having this problem.